Sunday, September 25, 2011

That Fragile-ly

Have you been in the situation that you're actually not belong to but you're thought that you belong to that? Well i've been. I thought that i was really needed there and people will be excited for me, but in fact no. It seems like i got punked by myself. I was too confident and i'm really sure, that i was the important one. But then taa-daa they rejected me. I know i am the invisible person but i was promise to myself to be a better person and try to brave to showing myself. But no one cares. I always said to myself "Everything's gonna be okay" when something that i trust to suddenly flew up away or if my heart got something, you know, not comfort seems like something tell me "Hey there's something bad going to you". Well, at the first time my own suggestion worked. It was Okay but then when i feel really okay, peace, and happy there just always something make me down and that's make me feel useless. I tell ya that hurt is really stab my heart deeply. It seems like something or might be someone doesn't want to see me happy.
But, i try to let it all flow. though it's kinda hard but i still have my Mood-Booster :)


But there's one thing haunt my self. Should i have a backup plan? Cause i really scared to lose something that really good in my life.

xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)