Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day #1 Challenge

Introducing me,

People used to call me Tassya, i'm recently 17 years old last August, the first daughter, have one lil bro named Oca. I am a pure Batak girl with the last name Sianturi. Height 168 cm, weight almost 50 kg (I'm getting fat soo fast this year and if i can't control my Eat time, I will be a super big girl AND I WON'T IT HAPPEN!!), A short-shoulder brown hair, a tan wanna be skin, and i'm passing my last year at high school this year.


Random Facts Me,


Random Fact #1
I am a Tempe Lovers! Do you guys know about tempe? i bet you know it. It's an indonesian food and trust me the taste is incredible! I could eat 5 at once and Sambel terasi makes it much better. I'm really thankful to those people who created The tempe :D

Random Fact #2
I adore my Mom's cheek! Since i was kid i always caress my mom's cheek before i fall asleep. Mom hates it actually but i really love to do it. And until now sometimes i do it when i sleep with my mom hehe.

Random Fact #3
I love to singing out loud! Whenever i get bored i always singing out loud. At class, bathroom, car, everywhere. One day my teacher got mad to me cause i cant stop singing. I feel sorry to her cause she doesn't know how wonderful this world when we are singing

Random Fact #4
Don't know why - Norah Jones is my forever favorite song. And just by this song i can play the piano good enough

Random Fact #5
I put my desire on French. I really love its country, language, culture everything about French. Je l'aime beaucoup :)

Random Fact #6
I love my pink blanket. I always tuck myself with it no matter its hot or cold. I feel safe and comfort in it. I was bought it about 5 years ago when me and my family had a vacation to Bali island. We bought 3 blankets with a different colors and i took the pink one. I always carry it whenever i'm going trip to another city.

Random Fact #7
I can showering trice a day. I love to play with water and sometimes when i feel really heat at night i take a bath before go asleep. And it makes my sleep better.

Random Fact #8
Every my school note books have a scratch at the last page. I sometimes draw something 'geje', or write down about my random feels, and sometimes write song lyrics. and my favorite phrase is "I waited till i saw the Sun" :)

Random Fact #9
I can't sleep beautiful. I always move to the other side of bed and sometimes i'm talking while i'm sleeping. Mom always try to make me awake when i'm starting talking but she said i will talking louder when she try it.

Random Fact #10
Since i was kid i used to right down about my feel. Mom always bought me a new Diary when the old one is full. But now i rarely writing Diary 'cause i have The One who can share with. But it doesn't mean i stop writing i'm still writing in here right? hehe

xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)