Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday is dreaming


My dream future would be a Happily ever after. In that case i don't really intend to be like fairy tales endings. i mean like,  married to a perfect prince and living in the beautiful palace then living happy forever without any problems. But future in these days have many problems. I probably can marry to a perfect Man (Mon petit-ami does hehe :p) but living at a real beautiful palace is quite impossible. I dont expect to have a really big or splendid house but a comfort and not-too-small or not-too-big house would be really nice to living inside it. Is not about have much money or some stuffs too i would be grateful whatever God will give to me. But firstly, when the future come to me, and when i step on it very first time, i just want to be an independent girl. I want to step on my own foot before i step on my future husband's foot. Then one thing again about to reach self-actualization. I don't know how it'll be but my mom said it will be really wonderful. Yeah we'll see :)
Those are just my hopes and dreams. I surrender to Jesus, whatever He will give to me, i will be grateful. He has a perfect way to make me happy :)

Happy Sunday :),
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)