Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Day #11

Dream Wedding.
Hmmm.. Well i bet it will be so traditionally cause my parents said that i have to use the Batak Traditional wedding cause it's a must, and after all i want to do it cause i want it. I realized it's our must to keep the culture and i really proud to be a Batak girl hehe :)
But in this post we mentioned a Dream Wedding. So let's Dreaming
I'm thinking of a Dreamland wedding. It sounds dorky and childish eh? A wedding should be a splendid-mature party it shouldn't be like a birthday party but whatever! I will choose a beautiful meadow and all the stuffs are white and there are many flowers too and don't forget about the Sun flares! Then I will wear a long white dress with some pink flowers as my hand bouquet. i will be The queen of that 'Dreamland' and Mon petit-ami will be The King and he'll look totally handsome in his white special Tuxedo. I'll hire Norah Jones, Jamie Cullum, and might be Racoon to give the sweet touch on my wedding.Then taa-daa a Perfect Wedding  has just arranged! hehe :p
and It will be lovely and the most happy day! Just imagine that i could feel that Shiver. I will be terribly blessed if it's happen.


Hahaha this is the most twisted post ever :D

xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)