Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 in 1

been feckly fed up by those tasks, tests and so on. i will make this post quick as i could cause i still have somethings to make it up. But firstly i do want to pay my debts in this bloggy cause, idk, i just feel bad i missed some challenges. well, actually they just three but whatsoever here are them

Something You Miss


Bicycling! It's been so long since the last time i drove my bike. It's about 2 years ago, i went to searching something that i need immediately that time, but sadly the tire was deflated so it was kinda heavy to paddle it. But i still enjoyed it. It was really fun. I do expect to have a new one and if i could, i would make it like this cute bike


Cute isn't it? It's really vintage and i love that basket. I imagine when i ride with that bike, i wear a vintage dress, then riding around the flower meadow while i'm listening to soft jazz songs, Sun flares beautifully, There's Mon petit-ami too! Offering me an isotonic drinks (sound like ads on tv, right? hahaha). If it'll happen, I will be the happiest girl in this world *blah!
Done day #8!

Your Favorite Movie
This Princess is ruling myself. I felt in love with her since i dont know when. I started with her novel and i amazed with her traits and her thoughts. Sometimes she's doing silly but she always found the solutions by herself. Anne Hathaway such a beautiful girl and she was really fitted to Princess Mia.
So Princess Diaries give me a lot of fresh and positive thoughts and i know about the self-actualization from her. Thank You Princess Genovia (I love the Genovia's song  btw: Genovia the land i called my home... wish that country is really existed)


Quote of Mia that i love :)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear"
Done day #9!


Favorite Picture with bestfriends
Meet my girls :D



Since Junior high we spend our times together. It's really good to having friends like them. Knows me well *u know me so well -__-*, always there for me and so on. They're just like my sisters. But since we graduated from junior high we rarely meet each other cause the crazy high school stuffs. We just met once a month, but if we lucky it could be twice or trice. We sometimes doing photoshoots if Rachel not lazy to bring her camera, Oh yeaah almost forgot! Their names are Rachel and Nadya hehehe. Sorry my bad :p.
Well that's just a piece from our photo collections we took sooo many pictures. Cant wait to doing something dorky, silly, and others crazy things with em. Miss y'all ;D
Done day #10!

Finally i completed the challenges :D. have to go now something waits me. Good night

Bonne nuit,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)