Saturday, October 01, 2011

Stolen time

Hellooww bloggy! I miss you.
Yep. I stole few minutes for log in here and i feel really sorry cause this page is empty and the last post is really lame. Well yeah, couple days ago i was totally 'galau' cause something(or might be you can mention someone) made me really sad and hopeless bout something. But not again for this time. Cause it's all clear and that rumor is fake. Thanks Jesus You are really fair.
So by this post i want to continue that 30 days challenges. and i guess i will make it double again, like i used to hehehe, so the topics are

Childhood facts
When i was in kindergarten i had a long hair and a thick bangs which i felt in love to. One day when my bangs was getting long and it was been my eyes' curtain and i was really uncomfort with it, i was asked some help to my mom and granny to cut it but they were busy as i remembered. So i took my granny's special scissors and i ran to a big mirror at my living room that time and i started to cut my bangs by myself. No one noticed me so i guess it was my time to cut my bangs as i wanted then i went to bed and no one noticed me. In the morning when i was getting ready to school, my family still didn't realize about my dorky bangs until i got to school then my teacher was amazed about my new bangs. She was shocked and kinda upset but a laughing face was clearly on her face that time. Then she fixed my bangs till it was normal again.I thanked to her and i didn't tell that story to my family until now. So it just my teacher and i who know this dorky story. Haha!

Person that attracts me
Simple answers Mon petit-ami :)

Dream House
Some house like this,

looks really comfort right? A house with some vintage feel would be nice to me. Has a medium size garden and i'll plant some flowers with different colors and species. And i will decorate my porch with some white wood chairs and tables. Then at living room there are some comfort sofas and there are pictures of my families, Then at living room there's a home theater with vintage sofas. It's all about vintage and comfort :)

Okaaay three topics are enough for today. gotta heading my bed cause this headache is freaking me up :(
Happy saturd!

xo,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)