Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The 40 days (I guess)

Woaaaaa seems like forever i didn't touch this bloggy but in this other stolen minutes i pay my owes here. So double or perhaps triple post will be made by now.

(It should be) Day #18 What's in Your Head
Hmmm. I'm just thinking about... SMURFS! hahaha yeah i just felt in love with those blue tiny creature with different traits. They're just lovely. Last night i watched their movie on 3D and somehow i felt to those Smurfs. Fyi, at first i dont really interested with them and something smurf-magic suddenly prossessed me. Hahaha. And i love their song "Singing a happy song lalalala..." They're just too cute. I SMURF SMURFS!!!

I Love You, Smurf :D
(It should be) Day #19 Describe one thing that is located near you 
So let me see hmm. Dah! i catch my pencil case! Well it's actually transparent with purple and pink as the color of the zipper. I put my 3 2B pencils, one mechanic purple pencil, one black pen, one eraser, one ruler, and some stick papers. And i sticked some words on it there are "HUBUNGAN INTERNASIONAL UNIVERSITAS INDONESIA" to forced myself for struggling in this year. Well, actually i dont wanna go to UI but i was thinking about that. I just think about one university in this town now hehehe back to the pencil case. I was bought it about 5 years ago when i was at 7th grade (is that 5 years? Maaannn) i was transform it into a wallet. Yeah i was used it as wallet until i felt it's really lame to use a pencil case as a wallet hah! so then i use it as it should to be and until now i've never bought a new pencil case. I just feel it is my soulmate. (Blaaah! -__-)

Okay i should log out now. Seems like my teacher will yell at me. Did i mention i am at school? Well you know it now.

tooddles,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)