Saturday, January 05, 2013

Lesson Learned


Life is amazing, because it hits you and hugs you within seconds. And a minute, you learn something big, something new, something eye-opening. That life, moves quickly and forward.
-Diana Rikasari


That quote just remembering me about my struggle how i got accepted to my favorite college. It was started at the firsts months of 2012, i was surprised got a chance to accepted to one college by my scores report from first till third grade which that mean i didn't have do writing test to be accepted, but instead just by my scores report. i was so happy and confidence that i would got and passed the selection. i was chose two universities that i like and two majors, which are International relations and Communication science. then it was about two months passed i guess, and somehow the announcement was suddenly announced at the same day as graduation of high school. I was graduated and i was so happy cause all my friends graduated too no one's failed. that was afternoon, i was just got back from the funeral with my mom and i got a message from a friend of mine, she told me that the college-selection announcement was able to be opened. after i got home, i turned on my laptop, plugged-in the internet services, went to a portal web, signed in my ID, waited the buffering, and... i failed. the sentences that i read that time told me that i was failed, i didn't pass the selection, those sentences really let me down. i cried, i felt that was the end of me cause i was so scared to do the writing test cause all that i heard about it, was so awful. the questions are hard enough to be answered and i was just too scared cause i just thought i can't. but then mom, dad, granny, boyfriend were gave me some strengths to try again and i tried the writing test. i prepared myself for almost two months and i know it wasn't enough. i changed all my plans i changed my majors and universities, i did set the majors that have a bigger chance. i threw up my dreams to take international relations and communication science and that was why i wasn't really excited to did writing test. but i always think about my parents i have to make them proud of me and so i did it. i bought the ID number with my dad, signed up, and at the end i chose sociology as my major. i didn't have any idea about it, all that i know i just like that lesson but i didn't have any passion on it. but i was just think, that was the best step. I did the test as best i could but then again i failed. i wasn't cried that time when i read the announcement, but i felt that something big, bigger than before hit my self and i was just like falling apart to pieces. i kept silent that night till i got bed, my tears couldn't hold up anymore. i wasn't thinking about my future but instead my parents. they were totally sad, i knew. i saw their faces and i won't paint those faces anymore.

The next morning, my mom asked me to kept try. there were still many ways and other selections universities, and we decided to follow one selection test that was held by one university. i still chose sociology as my major cause i still believe it has a big chance but that time i started to think positive and growing up my passion on it. i was started to study again with my new ambition and hope. study and pray that were what i did in a week. it was sunday and it was the day of test. i went to that university with my mom and prayed right before i went into the class and do the test. three days passed and the day of announcement was there. since i woke in the morning that day i can't relax i was just like a mad person. and finally, the website could be opened. i was totally nervous when i typed my ID number and when i clicked "checked" i said in my heart "God i'll be fine and happy with anythings happen after this. i know all the things happen in my life are the best". in about 30 seconds some words appeared in my monitor, i read it with my mom, and we both were screaming plus crying. yes, i did it! i finally passed those tests! God saved me! i've got accepted to my dream-university, with my new favorite major. it was the most great time since i was born.

what that i've learned is, life is totally amazing. without struggle there's no satisfaction,  without fall down no one would get up again and run faster cause time is always running and moving forward. we cant stop on one point if we failed, world has many chances, that's what my friend said. so there's no reason for us to feel desperate. cause what everything hits or hugs you there's always something big to learned, something new, something eye-opening that make us stronger and try harder than before.

xo,
tassya

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)