Sunday, January 20, 2013

Crouch under the Blanket


Been extremely unwell these couple days. The weather was so bad and extreme and my body can't deny the viruses. I got flu, fever, and cough even my voice is gone. and so do my bro even he was worse than me. he got 40° C in two days and mom had to bring him to hospital and got injection twice.

We both are getting better now, but sadly my grandma has to stay in hospital cause her condition was drop and she was really limp yesterday. i hope she's getting well very soon. i am really sorry for my mom cause she's the one who always take care of us i hope she's always in good condition.

anyways, i'm reading The Perks of Being Wallflower. i borrowed from my friend and i like it. it's a good book and i just like it. can't wait to see the movie too.

By the way, Happy Sunday guys hope y'all always in a good condition

xx,
Tassya

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)