Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cleaning Up

Hello bloggy :) i know it's way too late to say but whatever, Happy New Year 2013! :D
anyways, i just decided to redecorate my blog cause i was bored with the old one and i changed everything up into some simple things. i threw up all the gadgets unnecessary and i just want keep it really simple. due to, i blogged walking couple days ago and i founded much cool blogs with just a simple template. they keep their blog clean, neat, and simple and somehow it looks way better. and i want mine! i tried my best and so for i think i've made it enough. well, at least it looks more organized and clean. don't ya think?

I was thought, well actually i was made another new blog cause i guess it would be harder to redecorate this blog cause i was set almost all gadgets and i was too lazy to delete them and made a new blog was the easiest and efficient way. but then i think about all my previous posts and i wont loose them. therefore, i kept this blog and did all theses changes.

anyhow, something still bothering me and it still related to this blog. i wanna change the title of this bloggy and i have some options titles in my head. should i do that too? i genuinely need some tips.


hugs kisses,
Tassya

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)