Saturday, May 16, 2015

She (finally) smelled Europe

There is no words on this planet could describe how blessed, happy, amazed, honored, and excited i am about the idea of God's way to make one of my dream comes true. Joys and cherries were always there as i stepped my feet on Europe.
This beautiful chance was came from my university's choir. God put me in the middle of those great singers i've ever known. Is not just about music that i've learned from and with them, but also about togetherness, struggles, respect, discipline,be grateful, believing, and surrender. They are not just a choir team but also a family. And last month, from April 18th to 29th 2015, we had chance to go to the beautiful city of Tallinn in Estonia. We had an international choir competition in Tallinn and by God's blessings and mercy we've got 1st place on Folklore songs category, 3rd place on Early music category, and an exciting chance to sing on Grand Prix. We had so much fun on the stage and we had such an amazing chance to experiencing those great applause, standing ovation, and their other crazy way to showing their appreciation. That was the best feeling for me as a performer, chorister, and musicians. I just can't stop saying thank you Lord Jesus.

 
And another thing that makes me super-dupper happy is...
i've finally stepping my foot on the city that i've been dreaming of for this long time.
Oui, PARIS MON CHER!






I'll be back!

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)