Thursday, January 02, 2014

The last and the first words

another year has been passed. everything's changed, grew, and moved out. got so many lessons to be learned, the goods and the bad. 

something that i've never imagined before had to happen all of a sudden. it's really dragging me down. but thank God, You showed me what is the truth. it's bitter but relieve. but still, i feel that pain. it scratch clearly in my heart. am not regret. but it doesn't mean i'm okay with that mess. i just feel sorry, to you
but above all, thank you very much.

2013 was so amazing. God is really good. He gave me several chances to joined some great events. so many things i have learned and experienced and they are so precious. thanks for those people, i've got new families and they are really awesome! glad to meet all of them!



what a bittersweet-roller coaster-insane-galau-superb-unforgettable year.
though few things were let me down, i had tons of cheeriness that boost myself to move forward.
I was and am happy.
and i surely will be happier.

yes,
be Happier 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)