Thursday, December 31, 2015

365th

I must say and to be honest, i spent these several past days with the shades of tears. I don't know how these bad things could be happened in a row.
My favorite laptop with my whole files, thesis, pictures, videos, all things precious is gone in couple of days ago. I know it was my fault and i shouldn't left it in my car that day. My parents so mad at me and i don't have any idea how can i do my thesis after this. Or my projects, or if i need my old files. i am terribly sad, upset, and regret that i left it inside my car. Someone stole it and broke the left door of my car. I didn't realize that it was gone until i get to my friend's flat and when i wanted to take it, it wasn't there. I got panicked, my friend was instantly take me back to campus right in the parking lot where i was parked my car, i asked the security, my friend asked some people who were there, but then i got nothing. No clues cause no one gave attention to my car, and my laptop was really gone and lost. I just hope that maybe somehow i could find it back. It's not about the laptop but all the files. They are really important.

next,

I am no more with you.
I couldn't explain anything with this. We both know that us is something impossible. Ever since we shake hands. But i somehow, i don't know if you meant to do that or it's just me who misread, that you were convinced me that somehow or somewhat and someway we could be together someday. And that's why i keep myself stay with us. I keep fight for us. Cause i do really believe that us is possible. It's just matter of time.
The thing is i realized it now that actually, it's just  me who believe it. I didn't mean that you're not loving me but the thing is i know that our purpose on this thing between us is different now. And that's make me sick. truthfully. and i know so do you.
So i decide to go and won't get back into this. Cause i know if i stay, vanishes, lies, naives are the things inside our relationship beneath those cheers, kisses, and laughs. and i know it will hurt so deep for both of us. and i had enough to experience that. I truly had enough. And i truthfully know that so do you.

So by the end of 2015. I guess i know why these bad and teary things had happen to me. I guess God has prepared something better for me and by these things He wants me to take the lessons. Really take it and learn it so i won't face these anymore.

And you.
I tell you, that this will be my last tears for you. So please don't come back.
I love you have a great life.

xo,
T

1 comment:

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)