Friday, October 23, 2015

Renaissance


Days turning to those papers, books, journals, and scores-less. My failure on last semester reminds me that i am here because the sake of those social theories not because of those crochets, minims, nor braves. It should be my last semester on college but i was took all the things too easy so now i have to take one more semester. It shoot me down but what else i can do except starting over with my thesis and mending all my manners and unfortunately, cut my schedule on singing rehearsals. It's hard but i have to get focus so i could get it done in the mid of next semester *crossing fingers*.

So yeah. i am typing my stresses because of my own fault right now. ha! i know you're laughing!
I just hope that i wont die because of this new mundane which obviously-honestly i am not really good at it and it's increasing my tense. Nonetheless, sociology is me and i am here because the sake of it. So this is my time to do something for this subject which i learn since i was in high school. Fears, excitements, and worries are diffusing in one word. Obligation. I oblige to explain what people do through the paradigms and methods from the numerous sociologist. Thus, let's observe, identify, and analyze.
*taking deep breath*
*inhales-exhales*

okay! Give a way to the next Bachelor on Sociology,
T
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)