Sunday, May 05, 2013

Day #3 : Weird things you do when you’re alone

To be honest, i guess i always do weird things no matter i'm alone or not. But mostly i do this when i'm driving my car alone.


1. Talking to self


When i get upset or really un-mood, I usually spill it out when i'm driving alone. In that way i can talk as loud as i want or use any words that i can't use where there's others, cause those words ain't good enough to be spell (you know what those, alright). It's really helping me to get off my bad moods and angers.

2. Pretending to be into the song

I love relating songs with my days. in several songs which i called "the driving songs" i'm always pretending that i am the song. I singing it out loud then act like what the songs tell about while i'm driving so it seems like i'm in the making of a video clip. It's fun and will more when you're in the middle of a damn traffic, which is happening everyday. 


Is that weird enough? you assess :)


xx
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)