Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Challenges

So happy that midterm week already past yesterday. They went pretty good but kinda stressed me out cause the lessons are getting harder but sure am enjoy all the things in this 2nd smt.
I am really excited cause yesterday when i was browsing i got this other blogging challenge and can't wait to start and more ever, finish it. since couple times ago i screwed up my 30 days challenge. So here we go againn!! :D:D

15 days-random-challenge

  1. A zoomed-in picture of your current self & describe your surroundings and current mood.
  2. Things you want to say to 5 different people
  3. Weird things you do when you’re alone
  4. The first thing that pop up in your head when you wake up this morning
  5. Something that never fail to make you feel better.
  6. What do you have for lunch? Post a pic and describe it
  7. What was your favorite day of this week?
  8. Your real & unrealistic dream
  9. What kind of people attracts you the most
  10.  Today was hilarious because_____________
  11. Three words to describe your social life?
  12. What is the best thing you read today?
  13.  How did you start your day today?
  14.  Post a pic of what do you do at 3pm today
  15.  Post a pic of your happy sell

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day #1 : A zoomed-in picture of your current self & describe your surroundings and current mood.



I hate that picture of my zoomed-in face actually, cause those dots are clearer. I am in the living room right now, gathering with my mom and grandma while watching TV and me making this blog. I feel kinda sleepy right now and i really want to sleep but seems my brother wants me to ride him to the mall or something. *Yawwnn

Guess that's the end of day one. See along these 14 days :D

xo,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)