Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dix-huit

So last Saturday, that was August 11th, i turned to 18! Feel totally blessed and grateful with all the things that i have and being the person i am today. I really thank to God that i could get the best University, it's one of my big dream and God is totally kind gimme that chance to made one of my dream come true and it's simply the best gift ever! I love Jesus!!
Talking bout gifts, i got something from my boyfriend and i really like, no i mean, I really LOVE it! I thought he would gimme something like ehmm doll, may be, or scrapbooks but instead this,


Yep, That's Fuji Instax 7s! and it's WHITE! (Sorry for bad resolution pic) I completely surprised cause i've never told him that i like it and if he already known it, i never hope that he'll give me that as my gift cause i think it's over budget and i don't want to make him spend his money. But overall I totally HAPPY and HAPPY and HAPPY!! :D Thanks so much mon petit ami :*:*(hugs!)

and here are my shots that i took with my new lovely toycam :D






But here is my Favorite :):*


And i have a new hobby! :D:D

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, happy birthday for a week ago! Turning eighteen is awesome :) That's such an awesome camera! I've been wanting a new one forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wish :) It is an awesome camera, Hope you'll have it too soon :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday!!!!!! :) Doesn't eighteen just sound so much older than seventeen? Haha! Funny story, but the other day someone asked me how old I was and I replied eighteen, and then I had to correct myself and say twenty.

    Anyhow, that camera looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see how you like it. I've wanted one for a while now-- that plus the lomography cameras. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!:D yes it does. my mom even say that i'm no more like a teenager -_-. I know, she's over sometimes but i totally love her! haha i bet that person believed that you were really eighteen cause u look way younger :).
      Btw, i'm a big fan of u! I totally love your blog and i'm your Laughing With Broken Eyes stalker hehe :)

      You should have it too! It's more fun using this camera :)

      Delete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Camera's are so exciting! I can't wait to see how much you love it!

    ReplyDelete

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)