Friday, July 27, 2012

World's smiling to me

How's life people? mine? So much relief! I finally got accepted to my dream university. Yepp Airlangga University major Sociology '12 :D. I'm so excited to meet my new friends, get new knowledge, and experiences. As u know i actually wanna take International Relations as my major but somehow it didn't workin out so then i'm here with Sociology hahaha. I'm still happy though, at least i could take my dream faculty he he. And btw, i still have about a month to spending my last-days-holiday and i guess i will improve my drive skill by this buddy


That's si putih everyone hehe. Yesterday i was went to my college by that car and i drove it by myself! It was my first time driving a car alone haha so much fun hehe :3. 
Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! have to go now, gotta make something to her. toodles :3

Have a great day people, world is better when u smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)