Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Un hibou

Exhausting and forworn. I guess those two words are really fit to describing this semester. Work up for my scores, choosing the best college and major for me, and studying all the time for reach them, is a must.
I'm not really good for organizing time and being focused, i'm neither good for control my emotion when my volcano's lava is on top. There's nothing i can't do about that. Pathetic huh?
and next week, i'll have some practice tests, and i will play 2 Role-plays! (due to I am a language program student. so i guess that's why I or we have to do the Role-play more, than other classes do) and showing the Japan's movie that we make for almost a month. The process was going crazy and so exhausted. and we're all hope our Sensei gonna like it. God Bless those practice tests!

I can't wait till month of June. when all these tests and tasks are done (and i hope that month i already know my university, amen!) and i could do anything that i want, like, start practice drawing or panting, perhaps? Since i was kid i really want to be an artist or a girl who can drawing or painting nicely, but sadly i can't even draw a straight line -_-.  So that after i finished all these stuffs, i am committed to practice drawing or painting. Just wait :)

and for these 5 months,

!!:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A cup of my words need some sugars from you guys :)